xmas in july :: new series

I have a fun little series for you guys. Well, I think it's fun anyway. Christmas is my favorite holiday - time with family and friends, all the decorations, wonderful food, and of course, celebrating the birth of baby Jesus! I have been stockpiling all my Christmas ideas so I could do this "xmas in july" series. The other reason I wanted to do this in July is so you all have time to do the prep work if you wanted to use any of the ideas. I didn't want to wait until November/December when we are all too busy anyway, let alone to start a new project.

To start us off, I thought I'd show you all our family Christmas card from last year. Since my husband and I are both designers, we design and make our own cards every year. We have been doing for 6-7 years now.






Obviously, we used the MasterCard priceless campaign as our inspiration. We dressed our girls up in there Christmas dresses and did a little photo shoot of sorts. Little did we know this card would be so true. I thought we would take a couple of cute shoots and just keep going until the girls got tired and then we would get our "cranky" ones. Well, they had other plans. We had to take hundreds (yes, hundreds!) before we got one worthy of the priceless spot. Anyway, all that said, I think they turned out pretty cute.

Stay tuned for more Christmas fun!

1 comment:

Missy Shay said...

I just started on my Christmas projects for my mom and sister. I didn't want to wait until the last minute either!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...